Bienvenue à nos amis les croiseurs, Corsaires et autres flibustiers !

Modérateur : jerodada

fonsin
Bateau : Microsail

Message par fonsin »

After being visiting your forum since one or two years, I present myself.
I am fonsin and I am in the fifties. I use to sail in a nice spanish dinghy type name Raquero which is very seaworthy and reasonably fast loa 5 mts.

I would like to buy a second hand micro to register under the spanish flag. My intention is day sailing and eventually camping cotier.

In order to register a second hand micro under spanish flag is utmost important to have the boat under the CE marking compliance, otherwise it is quite complicate to get the documents in order.

I will post my request at the correspondent section.

My admiration of all Micro sailers. I hope very soon I can say I am too
Phil de Troy
Prénom : Philippe
Bateau : Micro Proto Shanta

Re: New member

Message par Phil de Troy »

Welcome on board

We have two correspondents in Spain, Gustavo Diaz and Tomas Gento, both in the area Huelva / Punta Umbria.
Maybe they could even help you buying a new boat at low price...

Otherwise there are many 2nd hand Micros in France, follow advertising on this forum.
See also http://usedboats.microclass.org and http://forum.microclass.org, where you should register too
Merci d'être venus si nombreux régater en Belgique depuis plus d'un tiers de siècle !
Mon (vieux) site Web personnel - Les pages de mon Micro -
Quelques pages techniques Micro - Mes dernières aventures océaniques
fonsin
Bateau : Microsail

Message par fonsin »

Thank you Phil.
My preference is Go or Microsail, and it is difficult to see this boats 2nd hand with CE mark. (from abt 1999 to present).

I will check frequently to have the opportunity if any chance arise.
Phil de Troy
Prénom : Philippe
Bateau : Micro Proto Shanta

Message par Phil de Troy »

[quote="fonsin"]My preference is Go or Microsail, and it is difficult to see this boats 2nd hand with CE mark. (from abt 1999 to present).[quote]Most of the Microsails were built by Jeanneau in 1998-1984, there was a later production by Jeanneau, but still before CE markings were required. I think only the last boats, nuilt by Franck Roy, could have the markings. And most of them are not for sale.
Similarly, the last Neptune was built in the mid-nineties, so no marking, and the production of Go 550 is limited, I know some boats already bought second-hand, but they are certainly not a lot...

Most of the old boats could be purchased 4000-7000 EUR, and they don't need CE markings if there is evidence that they were built before directive 94/025 CE applies. My boat was supposed to be built in 1988, and the administration registered her without asking any marking or even a declaration.
Merci d'être venus si nombreux régater en Belgique depuis plus d'un tiers de siècle !
Mon (vieux) site Web personnel - Les pages de mon Micro -
Quelques pages techniques Micro - Mes dernières aventures océaniques
Répondre